2.18.2012

A story is coming ...

I have a story to tell you, but I'm not going to reveal anything until there is a conclusion to the story.  That could be a few more weeks coming.  Until then, I've been a cooking maniac recently.  Mostly to avoid the other problems in life right now taking up space in my mind.  My cooking has mostly involved apples because I had a massive amount left over from a retreat I did recently.  Those apples have turned into two swedish apple pies and an apple cake for my huddle tomorrow.

Swedish Apple Pie:  HERE
Apple Cake: HERE

And I made this awesome chicken stew earlier this week.  It was supposed to be more of a chicken and vegetable bar-b-que, but I don't know what I did wrong.  I ended up with more of a stew and the chicken was so tender that it ended up shredded (which is great).  It still tasted fantastic, so that's still a "win" right??  Find the instructions here.

And do you think these are the same girl?  Does anyone know?  I'd take one of her pep talks everyday!






5 comments:

michelle said...

yay for stories. :) they are my favorite. and yay for kiddos who know and wield the power of affirmation and encouragement...we all could take a lesson in that!

miss your face lady!

Kelsey said...

I think maybe I've already heard this story...looking forward to the conclusion, though! And, yes based on the other videos that show up with these videos, it appears that it's the same kid. The scary thing is she reminds me a lot of Lila!

jordanne said...

Michelle- I miss you too! I agree, kids give the best affirmation!

Kelsey- yes you know the beginning of the story and I HOPE LILA IS EXACTLY THE SAME :)

Anonymous said...

Oh now I'm on pins and needles till I hear that story!! Hurry! or Slow down! Whichever makes for the best story.

stacey

Stacey Gibson said...

Please do not forget you promised us a story. I'm still waiting. S