1.27.2012

Currently ...



As it goes, all things pinterest seem to be taking over the internet.  I did see this little picture on someone else's blog and thought it a great idea for a short post.  Of course, she got it from pinterest. You should consider doing it on your blog too!  Or comment below and type in your responses!

Currently:
1.  Listening: to the washer and dryer.
2.  Eating: Chic-fil-a tonight with the little brothers and sister!
3.  Drinking: water.
4.  Wearing: my staple fireman relief association sweatshirt.  (it's embarassing how much I wear them both)
5.  Feeling: feverish.  Had a darn fever again yesterday.  But so much better today.
6.  Weather: Cloudy and cold with rain/snow in the forecast.
7.  Wanting: Nothing.  Nothing at all today.
8.  Needing: A new back door, a solution to my smelly 1st floor bathroom and a way to keep my trash cans from blowing away.  (ahhh, the life of a home owner!)
9.  Thinking: I'm ready for spring and gardening.
10.  Enjoying: Brackett's snores during his evening nap and The Firm, a new tv show based on a John Grisham book!

Now, what about you?  Leave a comment with your update!



3 comments:

The Websters said...

Have you been to the habitat restore? I bet you could get a backdoor there for a good price!

Also, thanks for posting about laundry. I started some last night and completely forgot about it!

Mrs. Tidyman said...

1. Listening: to the hum of the computer and myself typing
2. Eating: cucumbers and hummus for breakfast, nope - not preggo, I just eat weird things
3. Drinking: coffee
4. Wearing: jeans, 3/4 sleeve sweater and springtime shoes
5. Feeling: a little chilly because the space heater hasn't warmed up yet and because I'm wearing springtime shoes / thankful for coffee
6. Weather: crisp and sunny
7. Wanting: my husband to have a good day
8. Needing: nothing
9. Thinking: I hope my parents / family / friends are doing well / Happy Birthday yesterday to Darci
10. Enjoying: blogging / cucumbers and hummus / coffee / space heaters

amy said...

Patty's "happy birthday yesterday to Darci" made me laugh out loud. I love this little roomie reunion post/comment thing y'all have going on!